The W Hollywood opened in 2010 at Hollywood and Vine, upping the trendiness of the corner with their modern white-dominant decor and their rooftop nightclub, Drai's. The W is especially popular with young, hip travelers and locals. In addition to Drai's, Delphine Brasserie, the Living Room lounge and Station Hollywood with its 21 foot wall projection provide additional backdrops for Hollywood's scenesters.
From "Wonderful Rooms" to "Extremely Wow Suites," accommodations are designed to impress.
A few quotes from readers who nominated the W Hollywood hotel:
"You can't help feeling like you're in the heart of everything with a view of the Hollywood sign, the Capitol Records building and the Pantages Theatre."
"The concierge and staff at the W Hollywood were very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed."
6250 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
The Final Tally
- W Hollywood 36% (Read reviews and compare rates on TripAdvisor
- The Redbury 35% (About.com Review, photos, Read reviews and compare rates on TripAdvisor
- Hollywood Roosevelt 20% (About.com Review, Ghosts of the Hollywood Roosevelt, Read reviews and compare rates on TripAdvisor
- Villa Delle Stelle 8% (About.com Review, Read reviews and compare rates on TripAdvisor
- Sofitel LA 1% (Pictures of the Sofitel LA, Read reviews and compare rates on TripAdvisor