The Bottom Line
- It' a significant savings if you are going to all of the theme parks
- It gives you 14 days to use all the tickets
- The only discount offer that includes Disneyland
- Your CityPass works as a ticket at the turnstyle so you don't have to wait in a ticket line.
- You have to really love theme parks to visit that many of them on one trip
- No longer includes San Diego Zoo or San Diego Wild Animal Park
- 3-day Park Hopper pass for Disneyland and Disney California Adventure including one day of early entry.
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- SeaWorld Adventure Park in San Diego
Guide Review - Southern California CityPass
To get the most of this pass, you really have to plan to spend at least two days at Disney's two parks and visit both of the other parks. If you are only planning to spend one day at the Disneyland parks, you might be better off shopping the attraction websites for their individual discounts.