The Bottom LineFrom August 13 through November 21, 2006, Disneyland is offering a special vacation package for families with toddlers. Although it's not a big cost savings, you get a lot of perks that can reduce stress and make your vacation a lot more enjoyable.
What You GetBasics:
For $478 + tax (after Sept 3), you get
- 1 room for 2 nights at a budget hotel (better hotels for higher price) - value=$164
- Two 3-day Park Hopper tickets - value=$298
- Free Shuttle for 2 adults (kids free) for 3 days - value=$18
You also get these New Beginnings benefits:
- Early Entry into Fantasyland for one day enter an hour before the park opens and avoid the long lines on popular rides like "its a small world."
- Mickeys Toontown Morning Madness an hour with Mickey and friends in Toontown before it opens to the general public.
- Preferred viewing for Playhouse Disney Live on Stage!, an interactive show for pre-schoolers in Disney's California Adventure
- Preferred seating for other shows at Disney's California Adventure like Disneys Aladdin, A Musical Spectacular
- Souvenir pin, lanyard, luggage tag and fun book
- A special park map identifying which rides are appropriate for kids 5 and under in each "land" You still need the regular map to tell you where each ride is.
Tip: To maximize your time in the park and minimize time spent waiting in line for rides try RideMax.