- America's Kids: A Living Library of Fun, Explore a library where books are 8 feet tall and characters come to life.
- The Land of Frogs, Princesses and Knights Medieval re-enactment in the America's Kids Pavilion includes knight school, archery, castle walls to scale and costumes to try on.
- Stingray Island includes stingrays, sharks, eels, exotic fish, an octopus and seafood gardens.
- Pets Ahoy combines pirate shows and music with pet antics.
- Wilderness Ridge featuring animals and landscapes from the great American outdoors.
- Esmeralda's Traveling Circus brings live elephants, amazing acrobats and jugglers to the LA County Fair. For an additional fee you can learn a few circus tricks yourself.
- Mojo's Jungle - the hillside above the Flower and Garden Pavilion has been transpormed into a jungle with monkeys, reptiles and exotic birds.
- Garden Railroad Historic Trains - the Fairplex Garden Railroad is the oldest and largest garden railroad in the nation, with an acre of detailed, scenic landscape and more than three miles of winding track.
- The Millard Sheets Gallery presents "From the Industrial Age to the Computer Age"
- Fairview Farms - livestock shows, cow and goat milking, animal petting
- Exhibit halls filled with every gadget and gizmo you can imagine and some you'd never think of.
- Horse shows, horse racing, off-track betting and a Horse Racing Exhibit including racing seminars and wagering instructions
- The Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition
- Pig Races
- Cooking, wine-making, arts and crafts demonstrations and workshops
- Street performers
- Children's educational exhibits
- Carnival rides
- The Wally Parks NHRA Motorsports Museum
- California's Heritage Square - living history demonstrations
- Grandstand Concerts and Spectacles
- Special Events
2) LA County Fair Highlights
3) What's New at the LA County Fair This Year
4) LA County Fair Grandstand Concerts and Spectacles
5) Special Events at the LA County Fair
6) LA County Fair Photo Gallery