The Orange County Fair
is a traditional county fair that showcases the rural side of the county right in the city of Costa Mesa. There are livestock shows and competitions, pig races, vegetable and garden exhibits, and equestrian events. There are also home arts and crafts, local youth and adults performing, circus acts, carnival rides, motocross, demolition derby and lots of fair food. Technology is well-represented as well with all kinds of gadgets demonstrated and sold in the exhibit halls.
There are free concerts, magic and acrobats at various stages around the fairgrounds and ticketed sports events and concerts in the OC Arena
as well as ticketed concerts at the Pacific Amphitheatre
. Concert ticket prices include admission to the Orange County Fair.
When: July 12 - August 11, 2013
, Wednesday through Sunday, closed Mondays and Tuesdays
Weekdays noon to midnight, Saturday and Sunday 10 am to midnight,
Orange County Fairgrounds, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA.
General $11, Seniors (60+) $8, Children (6-12) $6, Five and under Free. Season Passes
are available. Buy Tickets
$10, $30 Pacific Amphitheatre; Free weekend offsite parking and shuttle service are available on Saturdays and Sundays from the Experian parking structure off the Bristol Street exit of the 405 freeway. The free shuttle operates from 10 am to 1 am.
, Online Tickets
OC Fair Express:
Friday through Sunday $3 admission and $2 OCTA bus fair each way from 9 Orange County locations.
- First hour, noon to 1 pm free parking and free entry.
Heroes Get in Free
- Free entry for active duty military and veterans with ID every day. Doesn't include family members.
We Care Wednesdays gives one free ticket and one free ride in exchange for donations of food, books, toys and school supplies. See the website for details.
- Kids 12 and under are FREE all day.
- Seniors $2 off, + free Ferris wheel and merry-go-round rides. $2 Taste of the Fair food samples from noon - 4 pm; $2 Rides and $2 Games until 4 pm.
- $3 General Admission from 10 to 11 am.
Unlimited Ride Wristbands
- Wristbands are available for $30 on Wednesdays and Thursdays. They must be purchased before 5 pm and can be used until 8 pm.
free ride on La Grande Wheel with Pacific Amphitheatre ticket stub.
Read and Ride
- Kids 5-11 can turn in two short book reports to get 3 free ride tickets. Instructions and form here
This information was accurate at the time of publication. Please check the OC Fair website for the most current information.
Orange County Fair Photo Gallery
OC Arena Schedule
Pacific Amphitheatre Concert Schedule
The tribute bands scheduled at The Hanger inside the OC Fair also require tickets, which you can get here