There are plenty of places to stay in Pasadena, many along the parade route. However, what are normally Budget Hotels in Pasadena
, are way overpriced for the Tournament of Roses. Hotel rooms that are normally $60 go for over $200 over New Year's weekend. If you're willing to spend $600 per night you can get a nice room in Pasadena right up until the last minute. If you're looking for a better deal, try hotels in Glendale
. Or better still, look for New Year's bargains in Downtown LA
, where some of the hottest New Year's Eve parties are happening. Then take the Metro to the parade in the morning.
- What is the Rose Parade?
- When is the Rose Parade?
- What is the Parade Route?
- Do I need a grandstand seat or can I watch the parade from the sidewalk?
- Which are the best grandstand seats?
- Is there access for the disabled?
- Where should I park?
- How do I take the Metro to the Parade?
- Where should I stay to go to the Rose Parade and Rose Bowl?