800 W Olympic Blvd (entrance on Figueroa)
Los Angeles, CA 90015, MAP
Hours: Sun - Fri 11:30 am - 7:30pm, Sat 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
Admission - Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office or at Ticketmaster.com.
Time Needed: Three hours to all day depending on your level of interest and how long you want to stand. 90 minutes if you're just hitting a few highlights.
Metro: Blue Line to Pico Station (2.5 blocks); Red, Purple or Blue Line to 7th Street Station (3.5 blocks).
Parking: There is no dedicated parking for the GRAMMY Museum, but there are many parking lots surrounding L.A. Live with prices from $3 to $35, depending on location and events going on. Even during events, you can usually find $5 parking within 2 blocks or so of L.A. Live. Check losangeles.bestparking.com to compare rates at surrounding lots and garages (rates may not be up to date, but close).
Although the address is on Olympic, the entrance is on Figueroa, just north of the Farm of Beverly Hills restaurant. The Box Office is on the front of the building. An elevator in the lobby takes you to the 4th floor to begin your exploration of the GRAMMY Museum and you work your way down from there. Most of the content it on the 3rd and 4th floors.
- Grammy Museum Overview - What Is It? Should You Go?
- The GRAMMY MUSEUM Visitor Info - Location - Hours - Tickets - Parking
- 4th Floor Exhibits - History of American Music and Songwriters Hall
- 3rd Floor Exhibits - Making Music, the Recording Industry and the GRAMMYs
- 2nd Floor - Clive Davis Theater, Museum Programs, Special Exhibits
- The GRAMMY Walk of Fame
- Room for Improvement - It Could Be So Much Better!