The Gap is the most visible store, on the outside corner facing both Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave. Sephora also has prominent placement on Hollywood Boulevard, but the entrance is off the inner courtyard.
Below are some of the other major shops at Hollywood & Highland Center. Tenants change often - the Virgin Megastore that was an anchor when the complex opened has been replaced by the Hard Rock Café - so check the website if you want to know if a particular store is still there.
- American Eagle Outfitter
- ALDO (shoes)
- ANGL (women's fashion)
- BCBGMAXAZRIA (women's fashion)
- bebe (women's fashion)
- Blackjack Clothing (men's and women's apparel)
- Boutique Italia (fashion accessories)
- Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Claire's Boutique (fashion accessories)
- Gap / Gap Body / Gap Kids / Baby Gap
- GUESS / GUESS Accessories
- Hard Rock Cafe Los Angeles Rock Shop
- Hot Topic (apparel, accessories, gifts)
- Lids (hats)
- Louis Vitton
- Lucky Brand Jeans
- LVLX (women's fashion, shoes, accessories)
- Nine West
- Oakley (sunglasses)
- Sanrio (Hello Kitty and other gifts)
- Varga (women's fashion)
- Victoria's Secret
- XXI Forever (apparrel)
PromotionsYou can get discounts at Hollywood & Highland venues by stopping by the Visitor Information Center and picking up The Elephant Card and coupon booklet.
There are regular promotions that offer free gifts or tickets with shopping purchases, for example, 2 tickets to a show at the Pantages Theatre with a $250 purchase, or free shuttle to a show with dinner purchase. Sign up on the Hollywood & Highland the website for special deals; look for posters at the center or ask at Visitor Information for the latest offer.
Next: Restaurants at Hollywood & Highland