- 50 new figures debuted at Madame Tussauds Hollywood that have not appeared in other Madame Tussauds museums. They include Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, Bruce Willis, Martin Scorsese, Jessica Alba and Quentin Tarantino.
- Tom Hanks appears three times in Madame Tussauds Hollywood - once as Forest Gump, once in Castaway and again in the Academy Awards exhibit.
- The most frequently reproduced figure across all Madame Tussauds museums is Queen Elizabeth, with 22 likenesses created, none of which are in the LA exhibit.
- Michael Jackson #14 was revealed at Madame Tussauds Hollywood August 27, 2009, making him the 2nd most frequently created figure.
- It takes 4 months and a team of 20 artists to create one of Madame Tussauds wax figures, using over 500 exact body measurements.
- Madame Tussauds' figures have real human hair.
- 90% of celebrities modeled for their figures at Madame Tussauds and donated the clothing their figures are wearing.
- When Michael Jackson visited Madame Tussauds in Las Vegas in 2006, he liked the jacket his figure was wearing so much that he decided to swap it with the one he had on, and he wore that jacket at the MTV Music Awards.
- Madame Tussaud learned to model wax likenesses in Paris at the age of 17 from Dr Philippe Curtius.
Madame Tussauds Trivia
Visitor Information - Hours - Admission - Location
Poll: What Do Visitors Think of Madame Tussauds?