The Aquarium of the Pacific hosts one or more themed festivals almost every month of the year. Some take place completely inside the Aquarium. Others spread out onto the lawn and around Rainbow Harbor. Festivals are usually included in the Aquarium admission price, and some outdoor activities may not require Aquarium admission.
- Festival of Human Abilities
- African Heritage Festival
- Earth Day Celebration
- International Children's Day Celebration
- Urban Ocean Festival
- Pacific Islander Day
- Baja Splash Cultural Festival
- Moompetam: Celebrating Coastal Native Americans
- Southeast Asia Day
- Scarium of the Pacific
- Autumn Festival
- Holiday Treats for the Animals Weekend, including holiday music, crafts and fun for the family
This information was accurate at the time of publication. Please check with the Aquarium to confirm specific events.